End Sexual Assault on College Campuses
A college movement to raise funds and awareness to “End Sexual Assault & Rape on College Campuses.” Goal is to raise $100,000 in March for nonprofits focused on ending this type of violence.
Sexual assault and rape on college campuses is rampant and most incidences occur at college parties, specifically fraternity parties. But not all fraternity men are perpetrators!
WISHLY, a new social media app for social responsibility, wants to help sororities, fraternities and other groups on college campuses show the world that they have zero tolerance for sexual assault and rape and will do everything they can to prevent this type of violence.
HOW TO GET YOUR GREEK HOUSE or CLUB INVOLVED:
- Download campaign flyers for distribution to members of your club or house from: https://wishlyapp.com/.
- Contact WISHLY at email@example.com to request WISHLY app referral codes. One member of your house or club can receive up to 100 referral codes each. When your members/friends/followers activate the referral code they will receive $2 free in their Giving Fund to get started in philanthropy.
- Ask your house/club members to:
- Download WISHLY
- Create a profile
- Find the #WeAreTheMovement fundraising campaign on the home screen.
- Make a small donation — $3 will be minimum donation to support three nonprofits.
- Share – enlist the support of friends, family, and social media followers to get involved and support the cause.
- Keep up with how much is raised and who is supporting the cause by checking in on the fundraising campaign on WISHLY and connect with others who care about this cause.
WISHLY and its nonprofit partners want to support you!
Interested in having a speaker from PAVE talk about sexual assault awareness and what to do in instances of assault or rape? Want to host a launch event at your sorority, fraternity, or club to get others involved?
Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org